Virtual PBX for Windows Mobile 6 SIPadmin
PBX, or Private Branch Exchange, is a telephony system used within an organization that runs on a server and is accessible and compatible with the LAN (Local Area Network). Typically, within a PBX, the company has allotted, purchased, or leased a series of specific numbers to be used for associates throughout the organization. A virtual PBX for a Windows Mobile 6 SIP user group is quick and easy to set up! PBX services for Windows Mobile 6 SIP phone groups are perfect for any size business!
There are now services out there to configure virtual PBX for Windows Mobile 6 SIP compatible mobile devices.
The biggest benefits of a PBX for Windows Mobile 6 SIP are:
- The ability to administer several phone lines without having individual service for each mobile device. The service is updated, handled, and transferred through the PBX as a whole. When considering PBX, you will be at ease to know that all phone lines are combined into one account and handled as such!
- Three, four, or five digit extension dialing that route directly to the party desired without having to dial the whole number. This is used in a typical office setting but can also be used with Windows Mobile 6 SIP for mobile teams of professionals that need to get in-touch with each other!
- A robust voicemail system that allows a user group to monitor and maintain their own voicemail. These voicemail systems can also record voice files and be transferred on a PC for storage, manipulation, and forwarding.
- Call transfer, forwarding, and conferencing capabilities are also available with a virtual PBX for Windows Mobile 6 SIP compatible phone. Just like in an office, you have the same capabilities on your mobile device!
- Online access to PBX tools for updating the system, adding features, and changing configurations. Online service for PBX is just like logging in to any other site. You enter your username and password and you are in to make any changes you want! Plus, the tools are very user-friendly so anyone can use them!
- Savings on hardware as the whole system is centralized with the network servers. Since Windows Mobile 6 SIP enabled phones are wireless, you do not have to deal with all the wiring and equipment for a traditional PBX system. Less hardware equals less cost!
- User friendly set up with most providers. These days, setting up virtual PBX for Windows Mobile 6 SIP compatible phones are done online in an environment that is easy to understand. These providers make it easy for you to go online and choose exactly what features you want and what features you don’t want!
A virtual PBX for Windows Mobile 6 SIP enabled phones are essential in small business communications. As the world moves closer and closer to freelancing, outsourcing, and off-sighting, many professionals are in need of mobile computing and telephony. A virtual PBX for Windows Mobile 6 SIP will provide the tools and services necessary for your telephone system to appear professional to your callers and provide the ease-of-use for your employees!