G Partition Editor (Gparted) is utilized for making, redesigning, and erasing circle parcels. It utilizes libparted from the separated venture to recognize and control parcel tables. There are discretionary document framework apparatuses that grant overseeing record frameworks which are excluded in libparted.
Key highlights include:
- Make segment tables (e.g., MSDOS, GPT).
- Make, erase, duplicate, resize, move, check, set new UUID, or mark parcels.
- Control btrfs, ext2/3/4, f2fs, FAT16/32, hfs/hfs+, linux-swap, lvm2 pv, nilfs2, NTFS, reiserfs/4, ufs, and xfs record frameworks.
- Empower and impair parcel banners (e.g., boot, covered up).
- Adjust segments to mebibyte (MiB) or chamber limits.
- Endeavor information salvage from lost segments.
- Supports equipment RAID, motherboard BIOS RAID, Linux programming RAID.
- Supports all part measures (e.g., 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 byte areas).
GParted can be utilized on x86 and x86-64 based PCs running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux, by booting from media containing GParted Live.
GParted is an incredible bit of programming that everybody ought to have buried, just on the off chance that they have any issues with their hard plate. It is extremely practical, has heaps of clever devices and has great equipment support. Most importantly, and I feel compelled to stress this as much as possible, it is anything but difficult to utilize!