SpeedFan is a program that screens voltages, fan velocities and temperatures in PCs with equipment screen chips. SpeedFan can even get to S.M.A.R.T. information and show hard circle temperatures.
SpeedFan bolsters SCSI circles as well. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some equipment (yet this ought to be viewed as a little something extra include).
SpeedFan can get to computerized temperature sensors and can change fan speeds in like manner, in this manner lessening commotion.
SpeedFan can discover practically any equipment screen chip associated with the 2-wire SMBus (System Management Bus (trademark having a place with SMIF, Inc.), a subset of the I2C convention) and works fine with Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP & Windows Vista. It works with Windows 64 piece as well.
SpeedFan can deal with:
- practically any number of South Bridges
- practically any number of equipment screen chips
- practically any number of hard plates
- practically any number of temperature readings
- practically any number of voltage readings
- practically any number of fan speed readings
- practically any number of PWMs