Download ZArchiver Free
The description of ZArchiver
ZArchiver lets you:
– Create the accompanying chronicle types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
– Decompres the accompanying chronicle types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, taxi, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, bend (freearc), lzip;
– View document substance: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, taxi, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, circular segment (freearc), lzip;
– Create and decompress secret phrase secured chronicles;
– Edit documents: include/expel records to/from the file (compress, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part documents: 7z, rar(decompress as it were);
– Partial document decompression;
– Open compacted documents;
– Open a document record from mail applications;
– Extract splited documents: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
– Multithreading support (valuable for multicore processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Enables you to utilize national images in filenames;
– No requirement for empowering multiselect mode. You can choose records by tapping on the symbol from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any helpful thoughts and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or simply leave a remark here.
Q: What secret word?
A: The substance of certain files might be encoded and the chronicle must be opened with the secret key (don’t utilize the telephone secret key!).
Q: The program isn’t working accurately?
A: Send me an email with nitty gritty depiction of the issue.
Q: How to pack documents?
A: Select all documents, you need to pack, by tapping on symbols (from the left of filenames). Snap on the one of chose records and pick “Pack” from menu. Set wanted choices and press OK catch.
Q: How to concentrate records?
A: Click on file name and select reasonable alternatives (“Extract Here” or other).