Study in Kunming University China for master and PhD scholarships_2018admin
Study in Kunming University China for master and PhD scholarships_2018
Kunming University of Science and Technology (KUST) is of long history and as the largest university in Yunnan Province and one of the well-known universities in China, KUST is a multidisciplinary university principally based on engineering and science, meanwhile combines technology, management, economics, arts, law and education in coordination.
Kunming University of Science and Technology (KUST) has begun the application and admission work for 2018 Scholarship Program. Please find attached some information about application requirement and our catalogue of programs (Master’s and Doctoral Degree) in academic year of 2018-2019.
KUST Post-Graduate Scholarship is a full scholarship covered tuition fee, registration fee, international student insurance and accommodation. Students will be offered the living allowance of 1700RMB/month for Master and 2000 RMB/month for PhD during their studying time.
Before send the hard document, please send an email with scanned copy of all required documents to check, KUST will help you to modify and complete their application form.
Materials Requirement for
KUST Scholarship Application
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely (in duplicate)
- Application Form for KUST Scholarship (Please prepare one original and one photocopy, filled in Chinese or in English.) Incomplete Application Form is invalid and will not be accepted.
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy): University students or applicants employed shall provide proof of studying or employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English (one original and one photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English (one original and one photocopy).
- Study or research plan: in Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn) The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results.
The above materials should reach International Student Admissions Office of KUST before end of April, 2018. Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
For more information, you are welcome to contact us. ([email protected])
Deadline: 30th March, 2018.
For more information, you are welcome to contact:
Email: [email protected]
Mail address: School of International Education, Lianhua Campus, Kunming University of Science and Technology, #68 Wenchang Road, 12.1 Street, Kunming, Yunnan, China. Post code: 650093
(In Chinese) 中国云南昆明一二一大街文昌巷68号，昆明理工大学莲华校区，国际学院。
Contact Person: Ms. Liu, Ms. Wu Phone number (0) 86-871-65173655
Official documents and forms for application: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dCzkwVIXNHrqlX9dhpfF45i6MNI1k35H
Official Website: https://ird.kku.ac.th/scholarships.php?id=150
The post Study in Kunming University China for master and PhD scholarships_2018 appeared first on ISST Scholarships.